They’re a staple of Christmas decorations, but don’t worry about them.
Here’s how to make them work for your Christmas party.
How to make crickets work in your decorations.
1) Start by adding 1-inch (3.4-cm) of the base color of your crickets to your decorations and add some of the white to the base to get a more uniform color.
2) Then add 2 inches (5 cm) of white to each side of the crickets and repeat.
3) Once the white is added, add the next 3 inches (8 cm) to the center of the circle, with the rest of the background.
4) Repeat this process for each side.
5) When you’re done, add about 1 inch (3 cm) more of the other colors of the wreath and the center.
6) Add a little bit of the decorative fabric to the middle to create some extra decoration around the circle.
7) Then, repeat this process again.
8) When all of your decorations are finished, it’s time to decorate.
9) Place your decorations in your party center.
10) Once you’ve placed them in your center, you can start adding the decorations to your party decorations.
11) Add your decorative fabric on top of the decorations and continue to decorating until you’ve got everything you need.
12) You can add your decorations on top as well if you’d like.
13) You’ll probably want to place your decorations about a foot (30 cm) apart, but that’s a little tricky with this size.